National Custom Printing is excited to bring in a Domino N610i. It is the cost-effectively digital color label printing of short and medium runs at the hightest speeds with the most vibrant colors to provide outstanding shelf appeal. For printing traceability codes and for versioning, it can print alpha-numerics, barcodes and 2D codes. Our digital white printing solution can be used as a replacement for screen printing. Digital foil both provides a high level anti-counterfeit security feature. In addition N610i is the only UV digital ink jet system capable of printing shrink sleeve applications.
It’s great for
- All pressure sensitive labels
- Textured labels for your winery and spirit products
- Shrink sleeves
- Variable Data Printing for your beer or other products
- Food package compliance labels
- Indoor and outdoor labels
- Applications include food and beverage, pharmaceutical, industrial, security, automotive, health and safety, consumer goods and personal care.
The N610i digital printing provides you with:
- Cost saving- The fast printing speed delivers high productivity and cost saving.
- Consistent Quality– Innovative ink circulating system delivers consistent print colour and superior reliability
- BEST DIGITAL INKJET QUALITY – With 600 x 600dpi, it produces the highest native print resolution on the market and delivers greater details for images as well as small point size text.
- Wide selections of printed label materials. Vibrant UV curable inks are designed for a range of industry standard self-adhesive label stocks including coated paper, polypropylene and polyethylene.
- No plate fee.
- Fast and easy digital prepress proofs.
- VARIABLE DATA labels– Domino’s full color variable data workflow enables the printing of variable text, barcodes and images delivering multiple SKUs, traceability & security and full product personalization
- TEXTUREd labels– Unique digital textured effects deliver increased shelf appeal
Digital printed samples and press proofs are available upon request. For more digital printed label information, please click here.