From Humble Beginnings
A legacy of labeling expertise and a passion to serve.
Our owner Tommy Turner, learned his trade by working in a label company as an inventory and production manager. With a vision for success and a passion to serve, he founded National Custom Printing in 2001 as a one-man shop. Selling labels during the day and running the presses at night, his company grew, customer by customer, into the successful company of today.
One of Tommy Turner’s early breaks came through solving the UL label needs for a corporate client and going on to become a UL authorized label supplier. His humble start and high level of integrity have earned him many repeat customers, and his willingness to learn has expanded his client base into many different industries. To meet this demand, he bought his first flexographic printing press (and many more in time) and hired staff that holds customer satisfaction as their top priority!
An innovative printing manufacturer that keeps up with the times.
Over the years, National Custom Printing has made substantial investments in the latest innovative printing equipment and technologies and has continually improved quality control. We can print labels in up to 10 colors with widths up to 13”, as well as provide digital full-color labels and specialty material converting services.
What makes national custom printing the right choice for you?
- Our “make it happen” team will meet your label needs and exceed your expectations
- We will guide you through each step of your labeling solution, including design, material selection, samples, production, and delivery. You will get your custom printed labels consistently delivered on time and on budget, with satisfaction guaranteed.
- Our innovative inventory service can keep your products flowing on demand while saving you inventory fees.
- We are ISO 9001: 2008 certified and a UL authorized label supplier. Our quality is guaranteed!
- Our prices are competitive and our full service approach adds tremendous value to your order!
You will see and feel the difference National Custom Printing can make for your business.
Interested in discussing more about your label needs?