Reemay Fabric labels / Military Labels
Meets military MIL specification MIL-DTL-32075 and DDD-L-20F Berry Compliant Thermal Transfer Printable
Your Printing Solution for Military and Government Contract Labels
National Custom Printing offers durable care label stocks that meets military specifications Mil Specs DDD-L-20F and MIL-DTL-32075 and that are available in colors established under Federal Standard 595C. Our government-approved Reemay fabric materials and labels meets the requirements of Federal contracts. All our Military Fabric Label options meet AATCC IIIA wash requirements and are fade-resistant from repeated washings, no-fraying, shrink-resistant, and will not degrade from rot, mildew, or perspiration.
Reemay Fabric Sew-in Label Specs:
- Government-approved label material for military, body armor, law enforcement.
- Available in different colors: Coyote Tan 499 (RF-641T), Foliage green (RF-639G), White (RF-632W) and more.
- Nonwoven, thermal transfer printable fabric
- Meets military specification DDD-L-20F and MIL-DTL-32075
- Passed the AATCC IVA wash test
- Made in the USA
- Fade-resistant, no fraying, shrink resistant
- Washable and printable
- Berry Amendment compliant (USC, title 10, section 2533a )
- Kissel Amendment (H.R.1) compliant.
Our Fabric Reemay Printing Solutions
Print your own labels in-house with our Reemay rolls, ribbons, printers and cutters.
Our reemay materials are thermal transfer imprintable fabric. National Custom printing can provide thermal transfer printer, reemay roll stock with custom width, and the ribbon that has been tested and passed the applicable military wash tests for you to print your own labels in house.
National Custom Print offers custom printed sew in labels.
National Custom printing can pre-print reemay labels for you and when they arrive, they are ready to be sewn in, either offset or thermal transfer. We are experienced in printing hundreds of thousands of labels that have varying NSN numbers, contract numbers, dates of manufacture, lot numbers, 2D barcodes, and even labels that are serialized and of course, shipped in consecutive order.
Experience the difference.
Find out how we can make your custom labels stand out from the rest!