UL Certified / UL Approved Labels
What are UL recognized labels?
UL 969 standard is a Making and Labeling system. All Underwriters Laboratory labels (UL labels) must meet this standard. To ensure UL label print legibility, resistance to defacement and adhesion to end-products, all UL label components have to go through extreme testing. UL will add your label and its components to an approved file after passing the tests, and will continue testing monthly to validate approval on an ongoing basis.
National Custom Printing – A UL Authorized Label supplier
National Custom Printing has been an authorized UL label supplier for many years. We have gone through the most rigorous testing and approval process in the label industry. You can find us here on the UL website page here.
National Custom Printing offers different UL label solutions based on your needs.
- We offer UL pre-approved labeling materials. UL approval can be a long and costly process if you don’t choose the right materials. We offer a wide range of UL pre-approved materials, which saves you money and shortens your label processing time.
- We are an authorized printer for UL certification mark printing. According to UL regulations, any UL certification marks must be ordered from an authorized label supplier. National Custom Printing can print your UL listing, UL classification, UL component marks, and UL recognition. You can search for “approved label supplier here” using our file number LP2084.
- We offer customized UL label material construction. Do you want to save money and shorten UL approval time? Let us help with your label material construction. We carry a wide range of materials that have passed the UL label inspections. We can customize your label material construction so that they meet UL requirements.
- We offer blank UL labels and ribbons for printing on demand. The blank labels and ribbons that we offer are already UL-approved.
- We offer custom preprinted UL labels. Our flexo printing and digital printing processes offer custom-printed UL labels. These can contain UL certification marks or a combination of UL marks and the safety related information.
Experience the difference.
Find out how we can make your labels stand out from the rest!
UL label application
- Consumer product labels
- Electronic rating, warning instruction labels
- Installation information labels
- Fire labels
- Lawn mower labels
- UL mark labels
- Medical device labels
- Industrial and durable goods labels
- Lighting equipment labels
- Cooking equipment labels
- Metal box labels
- Automotive labels
- Control box labels
- Labels for office furniture that contains electrical outlets