Commercial and household chemical labels
Custom Chemical Labels – Compliant for the toughest applications.
National Custom Printing is proudly provide custom printed commercial and household chemical labels that meet regulatory requirements. We keep up to date on the latest chemical labeling requirements. So that your company will never fall behind on adhering to federal or international label standards. We offer a complete line of commercial, household cleaning labels, GHS Standard chemical labels and BS5609 certified drum stickers and marine decals for labeling your barrels, containers and drums.
Our chemical drum labels can be:
- Delivered in sheeted or rolled format.
- Complied with GHS standards with our digital Variable data printing (VDP) – customize different labels in the same print run
- Formatted with consecutive numbers and barcode labels.
- Produced for barrel and container drums.
- Used for petroleum and chemical applications.
- Fashioned for maritime shipping.
- Imbued with your product brand or pictogram label.
- Printed with internal barcodes or tracking stickers
- Fit to GHS pail and custom sizes.
National Custom Printing has the solution for you.
Whether you are chemical producer, cleaning agent, chlorine or other potential hazardous product manufacturer looking for compliant chemical labels, we can help!
Chemical Drum Labels / GHS standards Chemical Decals
Drum labels are used to labeling chemicals and hazardous products which in many cases need to be transported overseas. Since many countries have strict safety labeling standards, It’s important for chemical manufacturers or transportation agencies to know their drum label meet the up to date safety regulation by each county.
Learn more about GHS compliant labels here.
What is GHS?
GHS is also named globally harmonized system of classification and labeling of chemicals. It’s a global system for hazard classification and provides guidance of unified chemical hazard safety handle and storage instructions and color pictograms to avoid injuires and illness related to exposure to hazardous chemicals.
What is BS 5609?
BS5609 stands for “Marine Immersion Label Testing” standard. It outlines durability requirements for pressure-sensitive labels used to identify hazardous chemicals being transported by sea. The BS 5609 certification is a two-part certification for both the label material and printed information on the label. Both elements must be tested successfully, as evidenced by separate certification, for a label to achieve the BS 5609 certification.
Our drum labels and materials have passed the extreme testing to be GHS complained and BS5609 certified. Since the label has to attach and legible in all conditions including immersion in seawater, heat, cold, rain and snow.
National Custom Printing offers your choice of thermal and laser printable blank and custom-printed labels. We also offer high-quality chemical labels with our flexographic and digital printing processes.
We offer different types of BS5609 Certified and compliant labeling materials, with the following key features:
- Polypropylene material.
- Polyester material for superior chemical and oil resistance.
- Vinyl GHS standard, laser printable labeling material for additional durability.
- Highly durable facestocks to withstand oily, hazardous, chemicals and lubricant, which can be combined with strong-bond adhesive to stick easily to plastic or steel drums, containers or barrels