Industrial Products and Durable Goods Labels, Stickers & Tags
Try our durable industrial labels built for outdoor and heavy-duty purpose.
Industrial products are often subject to harsh environmental conditions such as heat, cold, wet or dry outdoor weather, or chemical, oil, alcohol and other solvents. This requires that your adhesive labels and stickers withstand those harsh conditions.
Besides durability, appearance is always important in inviting consumers to try your products over the competition. Whether you supply manufacturing equipment, machinery, electronic, or medical devices,a functional and eye-catching sticker will boost your product sales.
National Custom Printing is the leading label supplier for industrial and durable goods manufacturers. We have worked with the toughest industrial applications, and have the knowledge and technology to custom build pressure-sensitive labels to fit your unique needs.
National Custom Printing is also ISO 9001 certified and is a UL authorized labels supplier. This means that we have gone through extreme testing and evaluations in order to maintain these certifications. Rest assured that our label quality will meet or exceed your industrial and manufacture standards.
Our industrial and durable goods labeling features include:
- Super aggressive adhesive for difficult surfaces.
- Weather, heat and moisture resistant labeling materials.
- Rip and fade resistant labels – smooth, flawless appearance, even after environmental exposure.
- Oil and chemical resistance.
- Specialty ink for fade resistance.
- Regulatory compliance – UL standard 969, Prop 65 labels, and GHS chemical compliance.
- Bubble-free application on even the most difficult plastic and other substrates.
Common industrial self-adhesive labels and applications include:
- UL-marked stickers.
- Industrial equipment warning and instruction labels.
- Serialized bar code labels.
- Sequential and variable numbering.
- Tamper-evident security labels.
- Quality and instructional hang tags.
- Thermal transfer blank paper roll labels and ribbons.
- Consumer electronic and electrical appliance labeling.
- Outdoor fence or other equipment labels.
- Power tool labels.
- Automotive labels.
- Medical device labels.
- Household appliances warning stickers.
- Lawn and garden equipment instruction stickers.
Experience the difference.
Give us a call or email us about your durable labeling needs. Our experts will walk you through each step.