The Importance of Medical Device Labeling
Medical equipment and device labels communicate crucial information about device identification, traceability and use instructions for patients, heath care providers, hospitals, or labs. Requirements for safety and procedural accuracy requires a top-quality label.
When it comes to medical devices safety, labels must last through tough situations.
Printing on medical device labels must be displayed prominently and the adhesive must perform well throughout tough conditions, such as high temperature disinfections or ETO sterilizations. Labels may also need to be removed or repositioned without any residual left.
National Custom Printing has extensive medical device labeling safety and regulatory knowledge. Our operations are ISO9001 certified, and we are an authorized UL supplier. We are committed to quality, and ensure that our labels handle the rigors of a healthcare environment to improve your productivity and patient safety.
Our medical label printing capabilities include:
- Flexographic printing, which is a cost effective way for larger label runs, with prints up to 10 colors and widths up to 13”.
- Digital printing, which is great for variations and small quantities (with no minimum, no plate fee, and low setup costs)
- Thousands of cutting dies in-house, which allow labels to be cut to any shape and size.
UL listed labels for your UL certified medical device products.
National Custom Printing has a solution for any of your medical labeling challenges.
Our label experts will guide you through the process, from material selection, setup, and sample testing to the final production run.
Our medical equipment and device labeling materials include:
- Polyolefin-based film
- Synthetic paper
- UL approved/UL recognized film
- Offset insert material
- PVC or clear polyester laminates
Common types of labels for medical equipment and devices include:
- Destructible vinyl/ tamper evident labels
- Patterned adhesive labels
- UL classification / UL listed / UL recognized equipment labels
- Instructions for device use labels
- Offset insert and operational manual labels
- Infection control labels
- Hang tags
- Laser sheets
- Repositionable labels
- Caution and warning labels
- Barcode and variable data printing labels
- Device identification labels
- Blank labels and ribbons
- Pull-up tab labels
Experience the branding difference.
Do you have a challenging application, or need a sample for testing? National Custom Printing has a solution for any of your medical labeling challenges. Our label experts will guide you through the process, from material selection, setup, and sample testing to the final production run. Rest assured that your custom printed label will perform and look as excellent as you desire.